Friday, August 11, 2017

King of the Road

Hi friends,-

I invite you to join me for a tutorial over at Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog where I will show each piece of the banner shown here and tell you how I made it.  See you there.



Ok, get that old Roger Miller song "King of the Road"  going in your head - - -
here are my new lyrics.
If you have ever been an RVer you will understand completely.

RV for sale or rent
No need for sleepin' in a tent
No phone, no pool, no pets
I aint got no internet.
It's an 8 X 12 with rooms that slide
Chairs that fold - so we can sit outside.
I'm a queen - by no means
He's the  -  King of the Road.

Happy Travels,
S@ndy

 -


2 comments:

  1. What a great detailed travel banner Sandy! off to see the details - while I'm singing that song I can't get out of my head now.....!! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great idea for many different events. But now I can't get the song out of my mind. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.