Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Summer Road Trip

Hi Everyone,

Summer is here and you know what that means, ROAD TRIP.  We are about to set out on our annual RV trip so the packing and planning has begun in a big way.

The Paper Pros, an informal group of crafters, is doing a fun challenge today with the travel theme of Summer Road Trip.  For my card I used one of the new die sets from Karen Burniston called the Snowman Twist Circle.  No, I didn't make a snowman, instead I used the twist circle inside the card to make these fun girls from Art Impressions pop up in the center of the card.


I kept the front of the card rather simple using some stickers from my stash.


On the inside the girls are having some fun cruzzin' down the road in their little red car.  Girls just wanna have fun.  The sides of the inside panel were trimmed using the Nature Edges and then a couple more stickers finished it off.

I'm ready for a road trip, how about you?
S@ndy


3 comments:

  1. Simply awesome a road trip with the girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fabulous card both inside and out...such fun xxx Hope you are enjoying your road trip

    Hugs Annie xx

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.