Saturday, October 8, 2016

#100

Tomorrow we are attending a birthday party for a 100 year old woman.  I made this card for her - hope she likes it.  I just had to make one of these Twist Circle Panel Pop Up cards.  It was fun and when you finish, you can't stop opening and closing it. 
 
I think the "birthday girl" will understand the # as number but I'm guessing the young folks at the celebration will say hashtag 100. 



I used the Twist Circle die from Karen Burniston to make the pop up section.  If you want to see how to adapt this die to make this spectacular card just click here. Everything else I used is linked below.  Simply click on the photo to see more details or to shop.

1 comment:

  1. Great card Sandy, what a milestone birthday to celebrate! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.