Wednesday, June 8, 2016

A Different Point of View

Sometimes when I use a fun product like Karen Burniston’s Hot Air Balloon Pop Up Die I see something different than the intended end result.  I have made several hot air balloons using this die but from the moment I took it out of the package I saw it as a light bulb.  Today I have a quick post card that I made sharing my different point of view, hope you enjoy it.
 

For the front I simply cut three balloons, turning them upside down and then added the altered gondola, also upside down.    The bulbs were added to a black panel cut from Els van de Burgt’s Dotted Scallop Rectangle.

 
I used the Hanging Charm Pull Tab to make the card slide and stand up revealing the greeting.

 
For a different point of view simply turn something upside down. 
 
For this post card I used  lots of great dies, stamps and papers from Elizabeth Craft Designs all linked below so you can click to shop.
 


2 comments:

  1. A brilliant point of view, very clever designing Sandy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever and fun design - great sentiment to go with the 'bulbs'!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.