Thursday, April 14, 2016

Howdy Pardner

Hi, just a quick visit to share a tag.  This won't be the kind of tag you're accustom to seeing here.  This is a wine bottle tag.  We are getting new next door neighbors this weekend and we wanted to take something over when stopping by to welcome them (I don't bake cookies).  
 
 
I made the tag on my e cutter, the hole simply slips over the neck of the bottle and then folds down at the crease.  I did a fun decoration on the front using some Pop it Ups Dies designed by
 Karen Burniston  for Elizabeth Craft Designs, all linked below.  I found a sticker in my stash that was perfect.  Then on the back I put our names, phone numbers and email addresses in case our new neighbors need to get in touch or have a question.
 
Don't forget to stop by tomorrow to find out if you are the winner of the giveaway!

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely idea S@nday to welcome your new neighbours with! The label really made me smile - and I just love the barbed wire, it looks so realistic. Hugs, Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the thought and the decoration for the tag :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.