Monday, September 12, 2016

Come in for a spell --

Hi my friends, it's Designer Challenge week and the entire team has conjured up some spooky spells for you.  Beware!

 
I really enjoyed putting this card together because I got to use lots of spooky elements from Karen Burniston's latest Pop it Ups release for Elizabeth Craft Designs.  This Halloween collection just works so nicely together to create any scene that comes to mind. 
 
 
All those witches out there should beware - you never know what lies in store for you with such a friendly invitation.  For the cauldron I used a shortened up version of the Bathtub Pop Stand.  For the fire beneath the cauldron I used the mane from Cocoa the Horse.  I've listed all dies used at the end of the post.  Simply click to shop. 

 
I had this great paper in my Halloween stash and it was perfect with the potions and skeleton, a fun finishing touch.
 
Be sure to check out what the rest of the team has made by clicking their blogs on the sidebar.  You can also see all their cards on Karen's Facebook Page by clicking here.  Karen will have a new video and technique to share with you tomorrow.  You can see it by visiting her blog here.
 
Spooky greetings,
S@ndy

 

2 comments:

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.