Tuesday, September 13, 2016

New from Elizabeth Craft Designs - Speech Bubble Edgy Options

Hi and welcome back, I'm here to share some exciting news.  There is a new release at Elizabeth Craft Designs from Els van de Burgt Studios.  This release includes some great versatile dies that you won't want to miss out on.
 
Today I want to tell you about the great new Speech Bubble Edgy Options shapes that are so much fun to use, both as a speech bubble and a fun card edge, for a different look on a gate fold cards.  I made this card using the Speech Bubble on the front of the card.
 
 
You may notice some other new items on this card as well,  here I have used the Entwined Ovals.  I like the retro look these dies give.  I have linked all dies I've used below so you can simply click to shop.


On the inside I've treated you to some lovely pudding from the Joset Designs latest release and then placed it on the Postage Stamp Squares die, also in this new release.  The cute, You're So Sweet, stamp is also from Joset Designs.  All paper on this fun card is Soft Finish Cardstock.
 

I hope you have enjoyed my card and will join me on Friday at the Elizabeth Craft Designs Blog when I will be sharing another die in this release, the Circles Background.  I will have step by step instructions on how I made four different cards using the same die.

See you then,
S@ndy 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.