Saturday, October 3, 2026

Happy World Cardmaking Day

 Hello friends,

It is World Cardmaking Day and that is so perfect for me.  I love making cards and Halloween cards are my favorite ones to make.  It's a combination that makes me happy.


I have to confess that I had this card base made a long time ago, so it was handy to find in my crafting PHD (projects half done) file.  This is an A2 landscape, so I had plenty of room for the House Pivot Panel from Karen Burniston.   I cut several fences and glued together to extend the size of the spooky scene. There is a sale going on for World Cardmaking day on Karen's website.  You can see all the products I used linked below.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.  Make a card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.