Tuesday, October 6, 2026

Designer Challenge "Hey Pumpkin"

 Hey friends,

It is my favorite time of year - Halloween!  I made a fun card for the Designer Challenge this month using the Little Twist Panel, my favorite season and my favorite die.  It just doesn't get any better. Our challenge from Karen Burniston this month is "Hey Pumpkin", so much fin.



I used the Little Twist Panel Pop-up to make the Halloween candy flow out of the Jack-O-Lantern.  For the Jack-O Lantern - I used some free clipart from the internet, printed it and cut it out using my Scan n Cut.  I did the same with the candy.  I used lots of Karen Burniston dies as usual, you can see links to all the products I used below.

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Haunting,
S@ndy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.