Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Designer Challenge - Haunted Location

 Hello again friends,

It's Designer Challenge Day - this month we are challenged with creating a Haunted Location.  I have a card for you that I made awhile back and this is the perfect time for it.  I have a Haunted Pirate Ship.  This was so much fun to make because it is just silly.  Not only do I have skeletons on board - but there are skeleton fish as well.





On the front of my card I have used the Waffle Flower Postage Collage along with Karen Burniston dies and stamps.  It was fun to use Halloween and Pirate together.  A strange mash up, indeed.


Here you can see the spooky fellows a little closer.

Thanks for stopping by,
S@ndy

2 comments:

  1. Love the postage style, and how creatively you use it in many designs. The combining of the ship, pirate Halloween is so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card. I love the front of the card. I would never of thought to use the skeleton fish. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.