Monday, September 30, 2024

Saving the best for Last! STAMPtember

 Hi friends,

Today is the final day for the Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember event and they have saved the best and cutest for last.  This is the only time you can get this adorable stamp set from Riley and Company.  It is made especially for this event and when it's gone there will be no more.  I mean, how cute is Riley flying high with his friend Simon?




I am so happy to have been able to make a card using this amazingly cute stamp set.  I used the plane with Riley and Simon and then dressed them up with scarfs and helmets (all included in the stamp set).  Since I wanted them flying high, I combined them with the Karen Burniston Rocket Pop Up, threw in some pink clouds and it was ready to go.  Because they were all having so much fun, I added another Riley stamp floating up on balloons. I've linked that one below since it is still available.

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to order your set right away before they are gone.

Thanks for flying by,
S@ndy

1 comment:

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.