Friday, August 23, 2024

Strike Up Some Fun

 Hello my friends,

I have a fun bowling card to share today.  I made it for our friend who loves bowling - each year I challenge myself to make a pop up bowing card for him.  This time I used the Karen Burniston Pop 'N Swap die set to create the perfect strike.  I have linked all the products I used below as well as Karen's instruction video on how assemble the Pop 'N Swap.   For the bowling ball and pins - I used the Scan n Cut.



Thanks for stopping by,

S@ndy

Cardmaking with Dies: Pop 'n Swap Thank You Card (youtube.com)

2 comments:

  1. I am a fan beautiful work miss the old days ❤️🥰

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun and creative way to use the Pop and Swap. Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.