Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Things are going "swimmingly" -

 Hello Friends - today I have a fun card to share with you.  I asked Karen Burniston to design some dies that go with the cute little animals that we already have.  I wanted some swim floaties and snorkel equipment and she has come through with flying colors. The new Tiny Accessories 4 has all the things I asked for.  So Happy!!

I created a swimming pool using the double floating floor from the House and Fence die set and then added the pool edges by cutting a rectangle that fit.  I have linked one of my previous videos below to show you how to make a double floating floor.  I just love all the animals in the pool with their new toys.  I created a diving board using the Small Scenes Bam Box.



Thanks for stopping by,

S@ndy




1 comment:

  1. I love the fact that your whole team is so talented and u share!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.