Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Designer Challenge - Holiday House

 Hello friends and welcome back,

Today is Designer Challenge Day for the Karen Burniston Design Team.  Our challenge for this month is Holiday House.  Karen asked us to use the Holiday House for any occasion.  Our son and his wife recently moved here to Arizona and have moved into their new home.   I created this card to welcome them - we are so happy to have them nearby once again.

Here is a short video of the card, more photos and links to the products I used are below.


I love the southwest with all it's mountains and desert creatures so I have a lot of  Southwestern stickers, stamps and embellishments in my stash.  I must confess that I put them to use on this card.  I hope you have enjoyed seeing my Welcome card.


For this card I used the platform from the House and Fence die set to add a little motion to the card.

Thanks for stopping by,
S@ndy

3 comments:

  1. Always love seeing your creativity - wonderfully done - TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed your video and the comment on the brown house! Very cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved watching your video and the brown house comment. Very cute card.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.