Monday, August 21, 2023

Week 2 - House of Cards/Birthday Cake

 Hello Friends,

Today I have another House of Cards for you.  As promised, I will be showing a new card each week on Monday where I have used the House of Cards die set from Karen Burniston.  This die set is so versatile and can be used, as you will see, for so much more than the name implies.  This week I have made a birthday cake.  


Sorry about the glare on this one, I wanted the cake plate to look like silver so used mirror cardstock.  It looks great in person but really difficult to film and photograph.


For this card I cut all the pieces from white cardstock and then added some pink dots and then used the Trims Border Blend set for the top. On the top I added some candles and finished it off with some forks.  
Thanks for stopping by, I have added photos of the two House of Cards projects I have previously shared.

    


See you next Week,

S@ndy<

1 comment:

  1. And to think I almost didn’t buy the house of cards die! Thanks Sandy!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.