Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Bejeweled - May Designer Challange


Hello friends and welcome to the May Designer Challenge.  This month Karen Burniston has challenged the team with BEJEWELED!! She asked us to make a card incorporating shiny, sparkly things in any theme.  It can be glitter, foil, mirrors, jewelry, gems, rhinestones, etc. 

For my card I decided to use more than one.  I have some glittery ribbon to close the card, some gems as a necklace and of course a mirror to admire yourself.



I used the Purse Pop Up to create the cute purse and then some things from the Dolled Up Charms to complete the scene.  You can see all the products I used linked below so simply click on the photo to see details.
 

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out all the great designs from the rest of the team.
Until next time, bye bye,
S@ndy

4 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH I have a Mary Kay rep that would just LOVE this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect! Queen for a day - that's about all we get when we celebrate. YUCK pineapple

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is more sparkly than a girl and all her girly bling! Great card and so fun! Yum to pineapple!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.