Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Happy New Year - Karen Burniston Designer Challenge

Hello Crafty Friends,

HAPPY NEW YEAR and welcome to the first Karen Burniston Designer Challenge of 2023.  This month Karen has asked us to use any die that has a rubber band.  I made a birthday card using the Slider Box and the Surprise Cube. 


 Here are the instruction videos from Karen.



You can see all the products I used listed below.

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out the Karen Burniston Pop Up Peeps on Facebook.

S@ndy

6 comments:

  1. This is real cute and what a suuprise for the receiver.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to try this and see how it holds up in the postal system. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I Love the papers and cubes! What a FUN birthday card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute and festive for a birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you used the bam box it the pull out part of the slider box. That was such a fun touch and extra surprise. It would be so much fun to watch someone open this one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this. Am so CASEing it. Love the extra bam+ I only have to make two pop up cubes!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.