Friday, November 11, 2022

Mod Christmas Trees

 Sometimes it's just fun to do something unexpected.  I love how these trees turned out and will use them on my dinning table throughout the Christmas season.  I used the 3D Chipboard X-mas Trees to create this fun display.

  

I began this project by first painting my trees in three fun colors.  They come apart and lay flat for painting and decoration.  If you are a crafter you probably have lots of fun embellishments around your house.  I simply added some fun pearls, rhinestones and gems to the trees.  For the stars I used double sided adhesive tape and glitter.  On the bottom truck I added some crimped cardstock.

This project is fast and easy so you still have plenty of time to create one for yourself.

Happy Crafting,

Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.