Friday, November 18, 2022

Christmas Card Display

 It's almost here!  Christmas Card Season.  I love to receive and display the lovely cards we get from friends and family and I have a fun way to do it with this festive display board.  

I began this project using the Bulb Medium DIY Pallet Shape.
I painted the Pallet Shape a festive green and then added some gems and some metallic paper strips.  Actually, the paper strips are car detailing that I found at the auto supply shop.  It is self adhesive as well.


 Next came some tiny clothespins from my stash.  I simply glued the clothespins on leaving room for all the cards to be seen.


To finish off the ornament I painted the top silver and then added some silver crimped paper.
After a hole was drilled in the top I added some ribbon to hang it.

Thanks for stopping by,

S@ndy


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.