Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Frosty Doffs His Top Hat

 Hello My Crafty Friends,

It's Karen Burniston Designer Challenge Day and this month we are challenged with the theme - Snowman.  I thought I would like to make my "Frosty" doffing his top hat so I used the Mailbox Pop Up die set to accomplish that and I'm happy with the result.  You can see all the products I used listed below, simply click on the photo to see more information.  



This is a 4.5" X 6.25" card.  I used the Rectangle Crosshatch to create my front panels.  All the fun of this card is on the inside so I kept the front simple.


On the inside I used the Mailbox Pop Up to make his arm move.  I assembled the mailbox just as Karen shows in her instruction video below.  I used pieces from several different snowmen along with some items from the Snowman Add Ons.

Thank you for joining me today,
S@ndy



10 comments:

  1. What a personable greeting card! Love how you made the Snowman say Hello!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing card! I love how the snowman "doffs" his hat. Great video with easy to follow instructions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors and papers! Darling snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you made this snowman work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card! Love the embossed design on the snowman and the way he doffs his hat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are just so darn creative! This is such a fun card! Love that tipping of the hat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are the challenge queen - that is my story and I am sticking to it - Love love your ideas and the challenge to follow suit - on my bucket list - life has been busy here so not sure when I will get to this but definitely want to! TFS

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.