Monday, October 10, 2022

Just Say Boo!

 Hello friends and welcome to the spookiest time of the year. I love to decorate my home for Halloween and this year I have added this fun little scene using the BOO tier tray kit.  It is filled with delightful images that can be painted, inked or decorated any way you prefer.


This fun and scary at the same time.


I began by using a variety of paints and stains - this kit also has a truck with jack-o-lanterns but I have saved that for another project that you will see here on the blog on October 20th so please stop by for that.

After the paint was dry I glued coordination layers together and added some festive twine to the bats so they can fly around the display.

I already had this spider web display tray in my decorations so used it for this fun display.  


I added a little chipboard triangle stand to the back of the Halloween Moon and the Haunted Castle to make them stand upright.

Thank you so much for stopping by, I hope you were inspired to make some decorations of your own.

Happy Haunting,

Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.