Tuesday, August 9, 2022

# SNAP

 Hello Friends,

I'm here today with a fun little album I made for a child returning to school after summer break.  I used the Mini Mixable Little Bits album for this one.  It is small enough to fit in a backpack yet has room for several photos.  I left the top of each frame open so a photo can slide in easily.

I began this project by covering the back page with paper and painting the center page pink.
Then some edges were added to the acrylic pages.        

 

I added some cute phrases and banners that go along with photos.


I did a little stamping to add color, the photo frames on the right are actual slide frames that have been covered with washi tape.


Rings were added to the holes to hold it together.


I like to add colorful ribbon to the rings just for fun.

Thanks for stopping by,
S@ndy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.