Friday, June 17, 2022

Paper Flower Friday

 Hello Friends,

Now you may find this shocking, but todays post is not a card.  I have been trying to get around to giving journaling a go so I've been stepping out of my comfort zone.  I have two very different pages to share today using flowers.


I've been looking at and joined the Facebook group JournalWithUs.  This group shares their beautiful work and also post a monthly challenge for the group.  This is an Elizabeth Craft Designs group so all the products I've used are theirs.  I got started late so have some catching up to do.  The challenge for June is burlap and one of the previous months was watercolor so I have two done.


To create this page I used stamps, stencils, flowers and dies all from Elizabeth Craft Designs and will link them below if they are still available.


For this page I used the ECD Watercolor set and it is my first venture into watercolor that does not involve a stamp.  I love to watch YouTube and try to do some of the techniques I see.  I got some great inspiration by watching Diane Antone. 

Have Creative Weekend,
S@ndy


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.