Friday, June 3, 2022

CELEBRATE 58

 June is a very busy month for us here at the Diller house.  We have several birthdays and our wedding anniversary, this year we celebrate #58.  I don't feel like it has been that long but I guess the calendar just doesn't lie.

I made this fun project using the You n Me Desktop Frame.  



After choosing my colors I added paint to the words. I had trouble deciding what color I wanted the heart so painted it later.

The stand and heart frame were covered with coordinating paper and edged.


I cut out the word Celebrate using fun foam and attached it to a piece of acetate leaving a longer piece in front of the word to attach to the Y in You. (I like to use glue dots for these kinds of things because it is neat and holds well).  I also cut the #58 from the same white foam and attached it to the heart.


Once everything was attached, I placed the frame in the stand for a fun way to remember our
special day.

Happy June,
Sandy




1 comment:

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.