Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Friends

 Hello my crafty friends,

Friends is the subject for today's project where I used the Deco Pallet Shape and the Circle Dots Stencil  and the word "Friends" from Clear Scraps.

This display can easily be used for any photo.  I left the top part of the word "Friends" with no glue (as shown below) so a photo can be slipped in or out for any occasion.

I created some lovely flowers to decorate the frame using the same ink as below.


I began by cutting a shape from paper using the pallet shape as a pattern.  It can be attached using any method you like but I used my Xyron Machine to make the back sticky.  Some pink ink was added around edges to create a soft edge.


After attaching the paper and cleaning up the edges I added some stenciling using the Circle Dots Stencil.  I masked off part of the stencil so it would have a random edge that I could make fade out.


I mixed some reinkers to paint with - now it will match the flowers and stenciling.


Thank  you so much for joining me today and I hope you have been inspired.

Sandy


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.