Tuesday, March 1, 2022

March Designer Challenge - Shaker Card

Welcome to the month of March.  The beginning of Spring, St Patrick's Day and lots of birthdays to celebrate.

Our team challenge from Karen Burniston is "make a shaker card".  I haven't made one for awhile so this was fun.  I used the Good Luck Charms, Happy St Patrick's Day and on the inside - the Rockin Rectangle.



I finished the inside of my card with the Rockin Rectangle and added some fun elements from the Good Luck Charms.  This card gave me a good excuse to use this great stamp from Riley & Company.

Have a great week,

S@ndy

4 comments:

  1. I love to make St Patrick’s day cards and this is a great inspiration to get me going. Thank you!❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Top of the Mornin to ya Sandy with this fabulous card! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the Luck of the Irish when you make all those rainbows! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Need to find rainbow paper so i can try to make this cheerful card.
    Karen.surratt2014@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.