Friday, January 28, 2022

Just Add Balloons

 Hello friends,

There has been so much excitement over Karen Burniston's new release so today I wanted to stop by with another way to use her new Balloon Add On.  Karen showed in her video how the Balloon Add On looks in the new Collage Pop Up but it will also work in some of her other pop up and pivot panels.  I made this card for my friend's birthday and I used the balloons to add some extra fun.



Above the gifts on the Gift Pivot Panel I have added some of the new 3D balloons.  The card still closes flat for mailing but when the card is opened the balloons open as well.  I attached them to the card using a small piece of acetate and then added the strings from the Big Birthday Charms.
I had some questions from the Pop Up Peeps on how I did this. I have included a short video so you can see how easy it is.


Thanks for stopping by and I will see you soon,

S@ndy 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.