Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Birthday Wishes

 Hello My Crafty Friends,

Today I have a fun birthday card to share.  I live in Arizona so I (luckily) never see snow here but my friend who just moved to Kentucky will be seeing is soon if not already.  I decided that she would enjoy this festive snowman for her birthday.  Why not a birthday hat instead of a top hat?



I have already sent the card so couldn't retake photos to show the greeting so here it is up close. These greetings are fun because you can cut them apart and foil them as I did here.  I have linked some below that are from the same company, CZdesigns although they are different sentiments.


For the front of the card I did a snowy birthday greeting.

See you soon, stay crafty,

S@ndy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.