Wednesday, September 1, 2021

We Are Blessed

 Hello, I'm here today with my first project using Clear Scraps great products.  Our family  recently had a lovely addition.  Baby Violet was welcomed into the world in June and so loved by all. I wanted to share this Heart Printer Tray that has been filled with photos of her with people who adore her.

Each tray comes with 1 - chipboard back, 3 - chipboard cutouts and 1 - acrylic divider.

I began this project by first stacking and gluing 2 of the chipboard coutouts together.

Next came paint - I chose a light green to go with the paper I plan to use.


Next came the photos cut to fit the openings.


The heart was traced onto 12" X 12" scrapbook paper and then cut out and glued to the front of the single frame.


The section with the photos was attached to the solid backing then covered with the acrylic piece.  
Be sure to REMOVE the protective film from both sides as shown above.


The papered frame was then added to the acrylic covered heart.

For a finishing touch the word Blessed was painted and then added along with some paper flowers.

We are truly blessed,
Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.