Thursday, July 22, 2021

Happy Announcement!

Today I am happy to announce that I have been selected as a Featured Designer for Clear Scraps.  That means I get to create a project for them each month September through November. I am so excited to get started and today I want to share a project that I created using Clear Scraps products a while back.  I used their Vintage Acrylic Phone Stand along with a older Tim Holtz die.  The paper is vintage as well and it is from an older Graphic 45 collection.  

I don't have a tutorial for you today because this phone stands has been on my desk for a long time now. For all my future makes with Clear Scraps there will be complete tutorials and supply lists.  I am looking forward to sharing my creations with you - I hope you will stop by the Clear Scraps website for a look around, you will love it.


 Clear Scraps website - don't forget to visit their blog for some awesome inspiration!


Thanks for stopping by, have a great weekend,

S@ndy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.