Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Graduation Time




 Hello friends,

It is graduation time and I am so proud to say that our grandson, Matthew, is graduating from college.  We were lucky enough to visit him in Washington just before the virtual ceremony. He has plans to work for a year and then continue his education working for his Doctorate in Physical Therapy. So proud of him!!

  I made this card for the occasion.   I made the card and took photos before leaving home and forgot to take new photos after adding a few final touches.  I did add the diploma and graduation hat from the                                                 Tiny Accessories 2 die set from Karen Burniston. 






I used some photos of him through the years and I am happy with the results.

Have a creative week,
S@ndy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.