Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Go Wild

 Hi friends,

I'm here to share a card I made for no particular reason other than to cheer a friend.   My friend Susie came over to my house for a crafting day and she brought along some fun Art by Marlene papers and punch out images and she was so generous to share with me.  I made this card that day using her supplies along with the Photo Collage and Go Wild dies from Karen Burniston. It was a fun day with a generous friend.


This paper collection is so wacky and colorful that I just had to make my card a little outside the box.  I used the eyes from another cut out over the girls face and then added some glasses where her boobs go.


On the inside I used some of the colorful paper on the background and then on the arms of the Photo Collage I used lots of glasses and stars.  The eyes have it!


Have a great week,

S@ndy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.