Tuesday, May 4, 2021

NEW DIES - That's the Theme

 Hey Karen Burniston fans - it's time for the monthly designer challenge and this month we are to make something using dies from the new release.  I decided to use the Waterfall die set along with one of my all time favorite stamp sets.  I have had this stamp set forever and still love it and it goes perfectly with the Waterfall.  I did have to make the panels larger than the ones in the die set but the mechanism works exactly the same way. 

You can see how this card works in the short video below and check out the products I used as well.




Have a creative week,

S@ndy

Here is Karen's assembly video - she explains it much better than I can.


3 comments:

  1. Love this card! May I ask where you got those stamps?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy this is so fun and lovely with the colors - I selected this die as my win - super duper grand card! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea of making it a progressive cartoon type of card. Would love to get these stamps. If these stamps are so old that you don't remember the owner, or they are out of business, have retired it, etc., would you be willing to make it digital for the group? Or perhaps Karen has some ideas. Just thinking out loud! Great card!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.