Thursday, April 22, 2021

Tiny Light Up Mushroom House

 Hello friends,

Earlier this week Karen Burniston released 12 new die sets.  It was an exciting day with a blog hop and chances to win prizes, it just doesn't get any better.  I shared my Tiny Mushroom House in a Fairy Garden but I did not reveal all the charm of this card.  Today I have more details to share about my card as well as a video on how I made the Tiny Mushroom House light up!  Since Karen is so good at making instruction videos I decided to let her do that part and I would show you the alterations that I made.  Karen's videos are linked below as well as all the products I used to make this card.






I used the new Sim Flaps for my card.


Inside I added the Tiny Trees and the Mushroom house.  There are some additional decorations from other die sets to make it even more magical.  



So here it is - I'm in love with this set and just can't seem to stop making them.  

See you soon, 
S@ndy









No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.