Tuesday, September 1, 2020

IN THE WILD!

It's the first Tuesday of the month - I love that because it means a new Designer Challenge for the Karen Burniston Design Team and this time our theme is: "IN THE WILD!" - make a project incorporating an animal made by stacking the Bitty Ball on the Surprise Ball. Here is my card for the challenge. I've used several dies from the latest collection as well as some from the previous releases.



To keep my card closed, I used a belly band, when you slide it off here is what happens.


As you can see, I made an adorable elephant by combining the Surprise Ball Pop Up and the Bitty Ball Pop on the top.  The accessories that make it into an elephant come from the Animal Add Ons.  I've linked all the products below as well as the instructional video from Karen on how the assemble the different sized balls. 

Here are the assembly videos for you -




Have a creative week,
S@ndy

1 comment:

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.