Thursday, June 4, 2020

Vintage Vignettes

Hi Friends,

Want to have some fun?  I had a blast making these adorable vignettes from projector slides.  If you don't have any slides, no worries, I have provided a link below so you can purchase some.  

Your can see all the details in my video below.  I plan to use mine to make card fronts or add them to mixed media projects.  

Many thanks to Monica from taylormadecards4u for sharing this idea.  You can buy the slides in her store and also see her video.

This project is for the Vintage Journey monthly challenge, you can see what the team made by 














Have a creative weekend,
S@ndy

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow - what a FUN idea Sandy! I have TONS of my father's old slides that I could use once I look at them and see it's nothing I want to save (!!!) The smallest paper dolls are perfect for this - love how you've done each one! Thanks for sharing the link to where you learned about them! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful vignettes! It was fun seeing how they came together - perfect 😁. Happy June! Stay safe and well! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sandy x What a fabulous idea using the projector slides xx Love the details on your vignettes, especially those amazing paper dolls xx

    Huge hugs
    Annie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful background you created for your delightful projects. It's a fun idea.
    Hugs, Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a clever way of using those slides Sandy each on with it's own little character. I'd be hard pushed to choose a favourite but if I had to the last one really did make me smile. Thank you for sharing creative wishes Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cool, Sandy. Love them all both individually and as a set. x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.