Tuesday, June 2, 2020

The Challenge Is?

Hello my crafty friends,
Today is the first Tuesday for the month and, of course, that means it's time for the Karen
Burniston Designer Challenge.  This month it is all about the new Pattern Plates.  A while back
I shared the new release from Karen and talked about how to get the best cutting results
from these fabulous plates.  You can see that video here.  I showed three card fronts (shown 
below) and promised to finish the inside and share them with you.  I'm sharing the third and 
final one today.  I got lots of good comments about this design including my color choices.

For this card, I decided to finish it for a friend that I have not seen since the beginning of
the stay at home order.  We are still staying in as much as possible but hope to be able
to travel later this summer.


This bold choice of purple and lime green is one of my favorites and I'm happy that you like it too.


Here is my finished card using the Upsy Daisy Pop Up die set and also some decorative strips from the Tile Pattern Plate.  As you can see, the Pattern Plates can be used for more that a card front.  Ok, who
doesn't love these adorable hedgehogs?

To see how to assemble this die set - see Karen's video here.

Below you will find a link to the products I used.

Until Next Time,
S@ndy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.