Monday, April 13, 2020

Thanks

Hi everyone,

I want to thank everyone for their lovely comments on the new Karen Burniston release and blog hop.  It was so nice to have you stop by for a visit.  

I promised to finish off the card fronts that I showed as well as the inside of the card - so here is the first one where I used the Swirls Patterned Plate.



You may have noticed a small change,  I pulled the oval panels off the card so I could use this one from the Katherine Label Die Set.  I added flowers and leaves from the Flowers and Bee set.  I still need to add a greeting but I will do that when I decide who to mail it to.


The inside was finished off using the new Paper Frames Pop Up Die Set and more flowers from the Flowers and Bee Set.

You can see all the products I used listed below.
Just click on the photo to see more details.

See you again soon,
S@ndy

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! I love the colors and the beautiful flowers and bee! Awesome Pattern Plate design and Paper Frames Pop-up dies! Had to come back and see the finished card!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.