Saturday, April 18, 2020

Just Sayin Hi -

I just thought I would drop by to say Hi.

I did a little coloring today and wanted to share.  We are staying at home so need to finish up some projects.  I am not an expert at coloring but I enjoy it.  These two cards will go out in the mail today and hopefully brighten up someone's day.


I used some older House Mouse Stamps from Stampendous along with Copic Markers and "Home" from the Home Sweet Home die set from Karen Burniston.  I cut all my panels out using the Indented Rectangles from Elizabeth Craft Designs.
 

I left the inside of the blue one blank and for the pink one I added "Enjoy" from the Enjoy the Ride Die set from Karen Burniston.  I simply wrote a personal message on the inside of the cards.  

See you tomorrow,
S@ndy

1 comment:

  1. such fun House Mouse images Sandy - nicely colored and sure to be enjoyed by the receiver!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.