Monday, September 2, 2019

Enjoy the Ride


Hello friends,

It's the first Tuesday of the month and you know what that means?  Yes, it's designer challenge day and this month Karen Burniston has challenged us to "Enjoy The Ride".  I just love Karen's Rocket Die Set but this time I decided to go steampunk and use her Train Pivot Panel.  You know how much I love steampunk and I needed a card for a friend who also likes it.


I found this great paper by Stamperia and I couldn't resist.  I really like the image of the train with the wing on the side so I tried to mimic it by adding my wing to the Train Pivot Panel.  I like the way it came out so continued on with more gears, etc.


I finished it off by using the Enjoy The Ride and Happy Birthday dies.
I provided a little video clip below so you can see how it works - Enjoy The Ride!


You can shop for all the products I used by simply clicking the links below.

See you soon,
S@ndy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.