Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Love Ya Till The Cows Come Home

Hi Everyone and welcome back,

Today is the Karen Burniston Designer Challenge and it's "Fun On The Farm".

One of my favorite techniques is the double floating floor - to see how to make a double floating floor check out my video here - and I have used it again for this card.  As you can see, the cows have indeed come home.  Each one can look different simply by coloring them in a different way and by using the long horns as I have done here.


The new Barn Pop Up as well as the cows and other farm animals make it so easy to put together a fun farm card in no time.

If you haven't already joined the Karen Burniston Pop Up Peeps on Facebook, now would be the perfect time as the entire team will be showing their cards for the challenge today as well as much more creativity from all the members and that happens everyday.  Tune in to Karen's blog tomorrow for a new technique video.

You will find all the products I've used linked below for your shopping convivence.

Have a creative week,
S@ndy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.