Tuesday, April 2, 2019

YAY! It's Challenge Tuesday

Hi my friends,

It's the first Tuesday of the month and that always means a Karen Burniston Designer Challenge.  This month we are celebrating Spring and/or Easter and I think my project has both.  What is more fun than a Chocolate Easter Bunny in a basket filled with Spring flowers and eggs?


I used Karen's Woven Basket to start with and then added some grass, eggs, flowers and chocolate bunnies.  I've listed everything I used below so you can shop with just a simple click of your mouse.

I love this basket because it so versatile, the two baskets below are made with the same die.  I simply cut more pieces and kept the party going.


This one was made using the double basket method.  You can see Karen's video here on how it's done.


I was inspired by Jessie Adams to make this one for my mom's 92nd birthday by cutting 8 pieces and making a bottom for it using my Scan N Cut.

If you haven't already - you will want to join the Karen Burniston Pop Up Peeps on Facebook.  It is loaded with inspiration and great cards everyday.  Be sure to catch Karen's new video tomorrow on her blog here.  I always look forward to that.


See you again soon,
S@ndy

< br />

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous work here, Sandy - your Easter baskets are charming.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.