Friday, January 25, 2019

Get Well Wishes

Good morning my crafty friends,

I have a friend who is suffering from a cold so thought I would try to cheer her up.  I made this tissue holder using Karen Burniston's Get Well Charm Set.  This went together so fast and easy that you could make one at the last minute and it folds flat for mailing.


Just in case you want to make one, here are the measurements - begin with a 4.5" X 11" piece of cardstock.  With the 11" side against the top of your scoring board score at 4", 6.5",7.5" and 10".  Fold on all score lines going in the same direction.   The Crosshatch Rectangle set had the perfect size to decorate the top panel.   I cut circles in the top section to hang the charms and an oval in the flat section for the tissue.  It is the perfect size to add one of those purse size packs of tissue.  Instead of using the sentiment as it was, I simply cut the words apart and put them on the front.

Stay Well,
S@ndy


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.