Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Welcome Fall

Hi friends and welcome back,

Today is the Paper Pros challenge that happens once a month and is very informal.  The theme this month is Holiday Cheer and although I think I missed the mark a little on this one I want to share anyway.  I love the colors of fall and it's really not a holiday but felt like celebrating the season. 
So here goes!

I used lots of Karen Burniston dies to create this fall scene.  We don't usually have a fall season here in Arizona but today it is cooler and rainy so the feeling of fall is in the air.  You can see all the products I used below,  just click to shop.  Enjoy.

Until next time - happy crafting,
S@ndy

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE love this..you did not miss the mark! You hit all the marks! The sky, leaves, pumpkins, birds migrating, squirrels storing---nailed it!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.