Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Seeing Spots

Welcome back my friends,

Today is the Paper Pros Challenge, Seeing Spots.  We are a group of casual, just for fun, crafters that do challenge once a month when time allows.  This month I made a card for friend and have already given it to her so I'm not letting out any secrets.  Since the cupcake wrappers have spots on them, it's perfect for this challenge.


I used the Cupcake Pop-Up die from the Karen Burniston and three arms from the Upsy Daisy Pop-Up.  All the icing is cut from glitter paper and I made those cute cherries by coloring some Pearl Embellishments with a Copic Marker, any alcohol marker will work.  Everything, except the paper from my stash is linked below so you can shop with a simple click of the mouse.
My friend loved her card.

Stay Crafty,
S@ndy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.