Saturday, September 22, 2018

BOO!

Happy Saturday my friends, I have been in a Halloween mood lately so thought I would share a fun card with you.  This is the first time I have had a chance to use the new Frame Pull Pop-up and the new Autumn Elements from Karen Burniston.  I love fall colors so I will be using these many times.

Today I have put together a Halloween card that uses the classic colors and themes that just SCREAMS (pun intended) Halloween.  I hope you enjoy -


This die set is so easy and fun to put together, Karen is much better at explaining how to put it together than I am so you can see her assemble video by clicking here

When you pull the tab marked with the arrow, look what happens.
I used the Halloween Scene and Halloween Elements for inside as well as the pumpkin from the Autumn Elements.


For the inside of this card I used a piece from some paper in my stash.

Enjoy your weekend and don't forget to do some paper crafting,
S@ndy


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.