Saturday, March 5, 2016

Guest at Crazy 4 Challenges

Hi everyone - hope you are having the most fabulous weekend.  I'm here today to share a cute project I made for the Crazy 4 Challenges Blog where I will be guest designer each Saturday during the month of March.  I'm so happy that my team mate, the talented, Frances Byrne invited me to play along with the rest of her crazy friends.
 
Did you know there is a month to celebrate the Umbrella? (BTW - it's March).  It was news to me until Frances sent the list for this months challenges. This marvelous invention which prevents us from getting wet, or getting too much sun, or is a fun shelter at the beach, is also a wonderful vessel to hold some lovely flowers or perhaps provide a small pond for our rubber ducks. 
Here is my take on the umbrella!

 
It would be oh so nice if you could stop by to see what the rest of the crazies did with Umbrella Month by clicking here.
 
Happy Crafting,
 

1 comment:

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.