Saturday, October 24, 2015

Exciting News!!

Hi my friends and welcome - today I have some great news from Elizabeth Craft Designs.  They have just released 5 new sets of Pop it Up Dies from Karen Burniston.  For the next few days I will be sharing some cards I made using them. 

I immediately fell in love with the Props 6 - since I live in the Southwest - this is a favorite theme for me. I love all the small details this die set provides.  From the sheriff's badge to the stars on the spurs, this was so much fun.  Hope you enjoy.

On the card front I used some stickers that I had - then added the cute boots and spurs from Props 6.

 
Check below for a link to all the dies I used on this card.
 
Cocoa the Horse is all decked out in his cowboy hat and scarf.  Giddy Up!
 
 
See you tomorrow for card 2,


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.