Tuesday, January 28, 2014

It's Finally Here!!

Hi my blogger friends,

I am very excited to tell you that I've been published!  I have been waiting for months to tell you and the day has finally arrived.  To add to the excitement - one of my projects -my Time Traveler Clock - is shown on the cover.

 
I am proud to say that my work is shown on Pages 3, 16, 35, a two page spread on pages 58 & 59,
and 3 projects on page 90.  I hope you will pick one up at you local book store to see my work as well as all the other fabulous featured artists.
 
Here are links to some of my projects -
 
 
Happy Reading,
S@ndy

1 comment:

  1. Sandy, I am so-o-o proud of you!!! You amaze me with your creativity! You inspire me to do more & do it better.
    Hugs,
    Patti

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.