Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Spooktacular Challenge @ Elizabeth Craft Designs

Hi my friends,

I always look forward to the third Tuesday of the month because it means it's time for another challenge for the design teams at Elizabeth Craft Designs.  This month is especially fun because the challenge is one I love, Spooktacular!!

*******************

For today's challenge Elizabeth Craft Designs are giving away a $20 Gift Card to use on our website to 3 winners

To enter simply leave a comment on the Elizabeth Craft Designs Challenge post and tell us

"What are some of your favorite products you choose when creating spooky scenes for Halloween?"

We will select 3 lucky winners in a random drawing 

The winners will be announced on Friday, September 22nd on the
 Elizabeth Craft Designs blog.


********************


I made this 6" X 6" card that needs no greeting on the front because there could be no mistake that it is Halloween.  Spooky tree, a graveyard & bats - nothing is creepier that that.

I made my background panel using Soft Finish Cardstock with blended Distress Oxide Inks for the color.  Part of the most recent release from Elizabeth Craft Designs are these fun Halloween dies from Joset Designs.  I cut the graveyard from gray paper and colored the grass with Copic Markers then edged the tops of the stones with a darker gray.  The rest were all cut from black paper.

Happy Haunting,
S@ndy

1 comment:

I love hearing from you - thanks for commenting.